August 2008 [x]
September 2008 [x]
October 2008 [x]
November 2008 [x]
December 2008 [x]
January 2009 [x]
February 2009 [x]
March 2009 [x]
April 2009 [x]
May 2009 [x]
June 2009 [x]
July 2009 [x]
August 2009 [x]
September 2009 [x]
August 2010 [x]
October 2010 [x] ~> <$BlogPreviousItemTitle$>
- Friday, 1st oct, went with sijia and her 2 poly friends to JB. This is the 1st time i've shopped for so little things. Or should i say, i only bought 1 stuff back to SG which is rocky (real name= pocky). But had a super full lunch in Wong Kok in JB which costs only RM$11 that comes with rice with chicken cutlet, soup, cold milk tea and fruits. Ended our shopping at 4plus pm and i headed to Velocity @ Novena to collect both linmei and my race bib and chip for our 10k on 17th oct, sunday!
- Saturday, 2nd oct, Sunday, 3rd oct, work! This is the first time i working for this job. Selling 3d cards. I was located at Orchard Central level 1 to sell them, where the place was aircon-ed, cold! This current job is (Y). Relax (sitting down), pay not bad (basic pay + commission), talk to customers if they have any enquiries, and know more people!
- Tuesday, 5th oct, met with linmei for badminton at srg central's court. Supposed to play from 3 to 5pm but due to our tiredness, stopped the game at 430pm and went for tou hua at opposite srg mac.
- Wednesday, 6th oct, Thursday, 7th oct, work! My first time to NUS, for work (selling cards). From my house to NUS, it took me 1 and 1/2 hours to travel. "The journey to the West". And the school is as big as NTU. U will have to travel in buses from one school to another in NUS itself. Business was better than expected as i didn't know so many people will buy the cards and thought the school will be quite empty. While traveling back home for these 2 days, i slept in bus like dead pig. So sleepy. And it always ended up that when i woke up, i'm near my house already.
Kris posted @ 3:28 PM
2nd half of September
- Sunday, 19th sep, went to Wild Wild Wet (WWW) with sijia, her 3 cousins and her cousin's friend. Had our free entry into www at 10plus 11am and we headed for our rides. We went to Shiok River to laze around and let the water move us on. And next, to Tsunami for the waves, Jacuzzi for the massage, the Waterworks for the opened and closed slides, Ular-lah for all 6 of us to sit into and slide down and of course, the Slide Up for 2 person. We had Fish and Co express for lunch @ $4.50 only! Ended our day @ www @ 4plus pm and went to tampines mall for Frolick @ 50% off.- Tuesday, 21st Sep, met with Pops and the Usuals for Mid-Autumn Festival at srg. Had our candle lightings and some playing of games.
- Saturday, 25th sep, met with linmei, lemin and sijia at NYP for badminton. Due to some idiotic security guard, we were unable to play badminton in the court. So we played at some open space in some corner of NYP.
- Sunday, 26th sep, went to Escape with sijia and lemin at 12plus 1pm. Had rides like go-kart and pirate ship for many times as it was so empty at Escape on a Sunday! Brian joined us at 3plus pm and we went for more rides and log flume too that got us wet from head to toe. We had our dinner @ Fish and Co express AGAIN! It was nice and cheap. (Y) - Monday, 27th sep, met up with linmei @ NYP for badminton, and this time, we managed to go through into the court although that idiotic security guard was there. Had my bath after that and we went to meet sijia and lemin at 6pm and brian, terence and jaden joined us at 8pm for our Shabu Shabu & Japanese Delights Buffet @ City Square Mall (Farrer Park- Singapore) for $8.50 only (it was $12 actually)! - Tuesday, 28th Sep, went to holland village for Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao Buffet for dinner with sis. The xlb are damn nice!! with the meats!! - Thursday, 30th sep, the day when lemin went to Genting with desmond and family, sijia, linmei and i went to Far East plaza after sijia's last day of work. We went to check out my workplace for saturday's before meeting sijia. Had our dinner at some Graffiti shop for some wanton noodle (nice!) and we went for shopping. I bought a grey long pants that i always wanted, a specs and a bag that costs only $9.90.
Kris posted @ 11:12 AM
1st half of September.
A month has passed so fast that i didn't realise that i need to update my blog again. RECALL!
- For the 1st and 2nd week of september, i had 4 papers in total, with 2 papers with hints, and 2 papers without. After the 3rd paper, i was so not motivated to study for the last paper. It was kind of holiday mood! lol.- After my exams (the last paper) on 9th sep, wasn't feeling happy or excited as felt that 90% i will flunk the last paper. But, no matter what, it was over and i will enjoy the hard-to-come-6-weeks-holiday. During the night, met with sijia, linmei and lemin at hougang plaza for SUSHI BUFFET and played pool. After seeing all this pics above, i'm so tempted to go eat again! ^^
- On friday, 10th sep, sijia, lemin and i went to city plaza to shop for some clothes and fbts. But, kind of wasted trip and there were SO MANY people there. We went to expo for so sales. Wanted to go for adidas's but we arrived at 7.05pm when the security guard said it was closed at 7pm. oh gosh, we were late by 5mins. lol! And we went to other halls at expo to walk around. End up, we bought so face-stuff (toner, concealer, etc) and a gola bag that i bought. GOLA again!
- Tuesday, 14th sep, met up with brian, terence, jaden and jiajie for Tung Lok Seafood @ Arena Country Club for dinner buffet for jiajie's departure for overseas internship in China.